The list of control questions
Theme 1. History the Internet. Software evolution. Protocols.
- What is the Internet.
- Chronology of creation the Internet (events, dates).
- The Internet protocols:
- Protocols of an applied level: WWW - HTTP, e-mail - SMTP, POP3, IMAP), transfer of files - FTP, translation of domain names - DNS, the removed access - Telnet.
- Protocols of data transmission: purpose of reports TCP and IP, IP packages, the scheme of data transmission on a stack of reports TCP/IP, IP the address, a domain name, DNS a server.
- World Wide Web service, protocol HTTP.
Theme 2. Work with Web.
- What is World Wide Web.
- Basic ideas WWW.
- The Web-browser. What is the Web-browser. As the Web-browser works. HTTP, HTML.
- The most popular the Web-browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Netscape), their opportunities (adjustments, bookmarks, history and so forth) .
Theme 3. Work with e-mail.
- What is e-mail. As e-mail works.
- Structure of heading of the electronic letter.
- Post clients. A Web-interfaces. Protocols POP3, IMAP, SMTP.
- The most popular post clients (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, The Bat), their opportunities (installation, adjustments, filters, a directory, search and so forth).
- Key parameters of adjustment of post filters.
- Comparison of modes of work with e-mail (post clients and the Web-interfaces).
- A spam. Kinds of a spam. Ways of struggle against a spam. Opportunities of post clients on struggle against a spam.
Theme 4. The Web-sites.
- Definition of concept the Web-site.
- Static the Web-sites (definition, purpose, properties, examples). Tool means for creation static the Web-sites.
- Dynamic the Web-sites (definition, purpose, properties, examples). Tool means for creation dynamic the Web-sites.
- A web-portals (definition, purpose, properties, types, examples of portals).
Theme 5. Search on the Internet.
- History of development of search systems (date, examples, opportunities).
- The general principles of work of a search engine.
- Rules of formation of search inquiries. The relevance of the search results.
- Types of search systems (text-through search, search under the catalogue, meta-search).
- Examples and opportunities of search systems of different type.
- Opportunities of modern search systems on example Google and Yandex.
- Additional services of search systems - the calculator, translation, search of definitions, search of exchange reports and other.
Theme 6. Creation of sites by means of WYSIWYG editors.
- What general idea of work WYSIWYG editors.
- What acronym of a word-combination is term WYSIWYG.
- In what the basic advantages and lacks WYSIWYG editors.
- Purpose and basic opportunities Microsoft FrontPage:
- Formatting of the text. Headings of pages. Paragraphs. Footnotes. A font. Change of the size, color, type. Scenery of a font. Lists. Numbered, not numbered.
- Alignment of the text on borders. Tables. Properties of tables and cells. Patterns. Images, properties. Work with several pages. Structure of a site. Hyperlinks. Anchors.
- The basic stages of creation simple the Web-site by means of Microsoft FrontPage (to show on an educational example).
Theme 7. Images in the Internet.
- The basic characteristics of images.
- Formats of images for the Web.
- Prominent features of formats JPEG, GIF, PNG.
- Criteria of a choice of the most suitable format of the image for the publication on the Web.
- Use of graphic editor Adobe Photoshop for preparation of images for the publication on the Web.
Theme 8. HTML
- Structure of language HTML. The general syntax. Tags, attributes.
- Heading HTML of the document. The cores tags used and heading.
- The cores tags used for registration of the text. Attributes. Lists.
- The cores tags for work with lists. Attributes.
- Tables. The cores tags for work with tables. Attributes.
- References. Tags for work with references. Features of publication HTML of documents in the Internet. Absolute and relative addresses.
Theme 9. CSS
- Purpose of tables of styles. Ways of connection of tables to HTML to documents.
- Opportunities of tables of styles. Units of measure.
- Change of registration of blocks and paragraphs by means of tables of styles.
- Change of registration of lists by means of tables of styles.
- Change of registration of the text by means of tables of styles.
Информация о курсе (PDF, 243Kb)
Учебное пособие (PDF, 1.79Mb)
Работа со встроенным FTP клиентом FAR (PDF, 63Kb)
Справка по PHP (PDF, 300Kb)
Текстовый редактор "PSPad" [3.09Mb]
Денвер [EXE, 3.09Mb]
Сurriculum (PDF, 1.79Mb)
The list of control questions
Requirements to educational a web-site